The Elusive Orgasm
DescriptionTHE ELUSIVE ORGASM
a Woman's Guide to Why She Can't and How She Can Orgasm
by Dr Vivienne Cass
“Easy to read, informative, reassuring, practical-essential reading for any woman (and her partner) chasing the elusive orgasm.” Sandra Pertot, PhD, clinical psychologist, Sex therapist
Updated edition 2009
This new updated edition highlights some new findings in sexual health and Dr Vivienne explains clearly what this means:
• Are orgasms influence to some degree by genetics?
• Women who are aware of the sensations inside their vagina are more likely to orgasm during intercourse.
• All orgasms originate from the clitoris which has internal and external parts to it, and each type has a different feeling.
• Sugar pills given to women during research improved their sex life by 40%.
• Be wary of people advertising creams, lotions and herbal supplements to improve their sexuality, there is little evidence to support these.
In easy to read language, The Elusive Orgasm provides a full overview of women’s sexual pleasure, covering sexual triggers, stages of arousal, the power of the mind, and how women differ from men. Longtime clinical psychologist and sex therapist Dr. Vivienne Cass reveals all the causes of women’s orgasm difficulties-and how to remedy them. You will learn what an orgasm is? How the clitoris is much more than “a little button”;the five types of orgasm difficulties; the twenty-five causes of those difficulties; self-awareness via quizzes and questionnaires and step-by-step plans to help you and your partner.
Vivienne Cass, PhD, an Australian who is a clinical psychologist and sex therapist, is a member of The Society for the Scientific Study of Sexuality, The New York Academy of Science, and The International Society for the Study of Women’s’ Sexual Health.
Sorry none at present!