Katie is an absolute wellspring of wisdom and a pleasure to listen to. Her rituals have been stretched into an alchemy of yoga, Ayurveda, presence, mindfulness, community living and parenting. It is truly embodied.
Katie’s passion is in yogic philosophy and the seasonal practices of Sadhana, bringing devotion and a sense of the sacred to everyday life, as well as compassion for animals and a deep reverence for nature.
Connection, creativity, self reflection, meditation are byproducts of bringing these rituals, and sense of sacredness into ones everyday life.
In this episode we share how Katie manages her sacred practices as a single mother with four young boys during the Covid-19 global lock down and we also discuss:
• the true and deep meaning of yoga
• the richness that rituals and mindfulness will bring into your everyday life
• a return to natural and community living through these challenging times
• the synergy between Ayurveda, ancient Aboriginal wisdom and the natural cycles of creation
• how Mother Earth speaks to us and our sense of wellbeing through her elements and the changing seasons
• and so much more!
To listen click here: Lion Heart Podcast with Katie Rose
To listen to more from Lion Heart click here: Lion Heart Podcast
To view Katie's products click here: Katie Rose
Lion Heart Podcast – 05 June, 2020